Merry Christmas, and/or Happy holidays, etc ...
Stone and I have been very busy doing nothing as the snow is falling and falling and falling.
Being my usual "when is Christmas?" self, I managed to get lights up and gifts wrapped - yesterday. This means that I am at least one day ahead of dad as we know that he plays Santa beginning on the 24th. Stone is of course clueless as to what is happening; however, he did like (or seem to like) the change in music as I started playing Christmas based stuff for the past couple of days.
Did I mention the snow ... we have had only about a foot in the last day or so. I updated some photos in the "new" album, and I will continue to upload photos as we move through today and tomorrow. The link is below as well.
Link
Joy and peace to you and those around you,
Jeff, Joan and Stone.
No comments:
Post a Comment