Search This Blog

Monday, May 14

May 14, 2012

For Mother's Day Stone and I spent the day in the kitchen making Mom all sorts of treats, and despite a semi melt down by yours truly when the pizza dough was a bit too sticky, all went well.  While there is a bit of labor involved, pizza is quite "easy" and with a few adjustments to a few recipes I think I can add it to the list of things to "whip up" for the family.

Today Stone and I headed out to explore one of our favorite hiking spots.  I expected the pass (road) to be clear, yet was unsure of the actual hiking path would be clear to the top.  It was, and we got a full up and down hike in.  Not too much to report, lots of fallen limbs and winter blown foliage covering the trail and very few critters running about.  A good day out none the less as we continue to get over the current round of sniffles.

Pictures.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment