Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15

July 15, 2012

Well hello again, we have been back in Japan for a week after taking a week of vacation in Maui.  The week back was not too eventful, and for the most part the transition was smooth - with the exception of Stone deciding on Wednesday that 4:00 am is a good time to start the day.

He and I mostly stuck around the house, with a few trips in the bike carrier for good measure and some outside time.  Today (Sunday) we took a short car ride over to a shrine area that I had found last year as it would be a good place to let Stone run as there are paths that wind through the trees and over a small creek.  As I expected we were the only ones there, so we could let him roam as freely as we were comfortable with.  It was a nice afternoon outing despite the gloomy overhead conditions.

There are two photo links, once for the trip to Maui (I completed commentary on the photos) and one for the trip to the shrine area (I have not added any commentary as of yet - still lots of rugby to get caught up on).

Enjoy!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment