We had a pleasantly not rainy day yesterday, and Stone and I took a walk up the hill to one of the local markets for some fresh goods. Along the way we encountered a few of the local cherry trees in full bloom, and despite the then overcast skies; I snapped a few photos with the iphone. The forecast is for sunshine over the next couple of days, so I hope to walk over to a nearby park and snap a few high res photos with the boy near a row of cherry trees ... however, being an entire day away, who knows what the weather will do :) (today's forecast called for sun and we are currently under a quite noisy thunderstorm at the moment).
Stone is making great progress towards crawling - he is getting the arm and leg movements down from a coordination standpoint. We also have his jumper chair up, and he spends a good deal of time in that each day, spinning, bouncing and frolicking about. I can see now why my mom said that the one I was in was a "lifesaver" as it is keeping Stone happily occupied so that I can get a few things done!
Here are a few pictures from the day: link.
Till the next post,
No comments:
Post a Comment